ANAWANGIN




It was my first time in Anawangin. I’ve only seen it on pictures that were shown by my boss. Finally, last Saturday, the escalation team went there for a camp. I’ve never been gone to camping before. So, this is the first time I’d experienced it and it was fun and exciting.

When we landed at the island, I was mesmerized by the natural beauty of it. Wow was all I can say. I feel like I’m outside the country like New Zealand or Australia. The place is so relaxing, peaceful and quiet. For me, this place is better than Boracay and it’s much cheaper.


It was fun setting up the tents. We borrowed it from a friend and the owner said it’s good for 3-4 persons. It's too heavy, compare to the other tents. When we open it, its like a queen size bed. The tent is so big for the three of us (Joan, Maye and me). The tent is very spacious and as I estimated, it can accommodate up to 6 persons. Underneath it we also put trapal, we need to be careful not to damage the tent. I also brought sleeping bag so that it will be comfy and relax.

After we set up the tent, we run to the waterfront. We fell in love with the view it's so beautiful, we took pictures all over the place. Feeling model ng resort.



The sunset was amazing. We took pictures until the sun disappear. Then after sunset, next is stargazing. Wow, day and night in Anawangin was beautiful.

Definitely I will go back to Anawangin. It’s a place that you will never forget.



0 Responses