Club Manila East

I got curious about this resort because of their attractions.
We went there by bus from Manila City hall. But the easiest way is to take the LRT 2 from Recto station to Santolan then just take a jeepney to Taytay and get off at Club Manila East.


We went there February 28, 2009. We paid Php 3050 for an overnight stay which is good for 5 pax. We stayed at Don Renato Villas. The room is very spacious and clean. I love the mini pool at the front yard of what we called mini bahay.



The place has large pools and boating area for kayaking. What we love the most is the two pools that they have - the Ocean Wave and the Beach Wave pool. The Ocean Wave pool is where you could enjoy the very powerful waves while the Beach Wave pool have just simple waves. They also have the Buzzy river, but I called it lazy river. We were only able visited 7 pools then we got tired. I guess they have a total of 10 pools.


What I don’t like about CME is they don’t allow food and drinks to be brought inside the resort. I left my mineral bottle but they did not see my box of hopia. They have an in-house restaurant that serves a variety of food. I love their food, it’s yummy and delicious.


Overall, my stay here in Club Manila East is the best. I give them two thumbs up. In my opinion, Club Manila East has the best wave pool here in our country.

0 Responses